Low fees when you buy, sell or trade
No fees to withdraw AUD to your bank account
Generous daily limits for withdrawals & deposits
No deposit fees using BPAY or PayID
- For everyday
- For traders
- For institutions
Your everyday digital currency account
Whether you're just starting or you're an experienced trader, it's easy to manage your digital currency portfolio on desktop on mobile with CoinJar. You can sign up in an instant so you can access digital currency anywhere you go, whenever you like.
- Buy and sellBuy and sell digital currency on desktop and mobile devices with a flat 1% fee.
- Send and receiveMake and accept payments from external accounts and other CoinJar users.
- Convert currenciesMake changes to your portfolio and easily convert between digital currencies.
- Spend and withdrawWithdraw funds to your bank account or make purchases using CoinJar Swipe.
- Web & mobile appsSet up price alerts so you never miss a well-timed opportunity.
- Store and monitorSee how your portfolio is performing and keep tabs on market prices.
Advanced digital currency trading
CoinJar Exchange is the fastest digital currency exchange in Australia, supporting high-frequency execution for traders of all levels. Our OTC trading desk is also available for larger trades needing privacy and flexible settlement.
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- 0% maker feeNo maker or auction fees, and taker fees start from 0.10%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/AUD, ETH/AUD, XRP/AUD, LTC/AUD, ZEC/AUD, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store 98% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above $50,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
Digital currency solutions for institutions
CoinJar offers solutions to institutions looking to access digital assets & markets through the CoinJar Trading Desk (OTC) or through our digital currency trading platform CoinJar Exchange. We also offer tailored account management and access to deep liquidity.
- Tailored solutionsOur infrastructure and funding capabilities are tailored to institutions.
- Custody & securityManage and securely hold your digital assets before and after trade execution.
- Deep liquidityMake trades and access any combination of our supported fiat and digital currencies.
- API accessExtensive access to the CoinJar Exchange REST-style API, with full documentation.
- Account managementDirect contact with our traders and in-house Support team.
- Competitive fees & ratesCompetitive volume-based fees on CoinJar Exchange with no maker or auction fees.
How CoinJar works
Open your CoinJar wallet by following these simple steps.
Open a CoinJar
Sign up and create your CoinJar account
Deposit or receive cryptocurrencies into your CoinJar
All set up
You're ready to send, receive and store your cryptocurrency!
Secure, Private & Encrypted
At least 90% of our customers’ digital currencies are stored offline in geographically redundant secure locations. Wherever practicable, we also use multi-sig technology to protect digital assets that must be stored online.
Learn more about Security
We're here to help! Our friendly Support Team aims to respond to all enquiries within two business hours, and can be reached from 9:00am to 5:30pm Melbourne time, Monday to Friday. Visit CoinJar Support.