Enjin price chart
What is Enjin
Founded in 2017, Enjin has been one of the pioneers of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). NFTs are one-of-a-kind markers that allow the holder to prove absolute ownership of a digital asset.
Through a process known as minting, Enjin makes it easy to create NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain. Enjin Coin is the currency that powers this process, allowing holders to both mint and “melt” NFTs.
Enjin’s focus has always been the video game industry and their product suite allows developers and gamers to create, trade and share their in-game NFTs.
Enjin price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Enjin instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, LTC/BTC, BAT/BTC, USDC/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
How to buy Enjin with CoinJar
Sign up and create your CoinJar account
Deposit or receive cryptocurrencies into your CoinJar
You're ready to send, receive and store your cryptocurrency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!