Buy instantly with credit/debit card
No deposit fees using Faster Payments
Low fees when you buy, sell or trade
No fees to withdraw GBP to your bank account
- For everyday
- For traders
- For institutions
Your everyday digital currency account
Whether you're just starting or you're an experienced trader, it's easy to manage your digital currency portfolio on desktop and mobile with CoinJar. You can sign up in an instant and access digital currency anywhere you go, whenever you like.
- Buy and sellBuy and sell digital currency on desktop and mobile devices with a flat 1% fee.
- Send and receiveMake and accept payments from external accounts and other CoinJar users.
- Instant credit/debit card purchasesBuy digital currencies using your Visa or Mastercard with a low fee of 2%.
- Spend and withdrawWithdraw funds to your bank account or make purchases using CoinJar Card.
- Web & mobile appsSet up price alerts so you never miss a well-timed opportunity.
- Store and monitorSee how your portfolio is performing and keep tabs on market prices.
Advanced digital currency trading
CoinJar Exchange supports high-frequency execution for traders of all levels. Our OTC trading desk is also available for larger trades needing privacy and flexible settlement.
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/GBP, ETH/GBP, XRP/GBP, LTC/GBP, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above £25,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
Digital currency solutions for institutions
CoinJar offers solutions to institutions looking to access digital assets & markets through the CoinJar Trading Desk (OTC) or through our digital currency trading platform CoinJar Exchange. We also offer tailored account management and access to deep liquidity.
- Tailored solutionsOur infrastructure and funding capabilities are tailored to institutions.
- Custody & securityManage and securely hold your digital assets before and after trade execution.
- Deep liquidityMake trades and access any combination of our supported fiat and digital currencies.
- API accessExtensive access to the CoinJar Exchange REST-style API, with full documentation.
- Account managementDirect contact with our traders and in-house Support team.
- Competitive fees & ratesCompetitive volume-based fees on CoinJar Exchange, as low as zero percent.
How CoinJar works
Open your CoinJar wallet by following these simple steps.
Open a CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
Start buying & selling
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!
Like all investments, cryptoassets carry risk. Due to the potential volatility of the cryptoasset markets, the value of your investments may fall significantly and lead to total loss. Cryptoassets are currently not financial products by the FCA, so you are unable to access the Financial Service Compensation Scheme or the Financial Ombudsman Service We use third party banking, safekeeping and payment providers, and the failure of any of these providers could also lead to a loss of your assets. We recommend you obtain financial advice before making a decision to use your credit card to purchase cryptoassets or to invest in cryptoassets.
Buy crypto your way
Buy crypto in seconds using Visa or Mastercard with CoinJar Instant Buy or get cash in your account quickly with Faster Payments.
Secure, Private & Encrypted
At least 90% of our customers’ digital currencies are stored offline in geographically redundant secure locations. Wherever practicable, we also use multi-sig technology to protect digital assets that must be stored online.
Learn more about Security
Mon–Fri, Midnight–5:30pm & Sat–Sun, Midnight–8:30am (BST).Visit CoinJar Support