AAVE price chart
What is AAVE
Aave is a decentralized finance protocol that allows people to lend and borrow crypto.
Lenders earn interest by depositing digital assets into specially created liquidity pools. Borrowers can then use their crypto as collateral to take out a flash loan using this liquidity.
Aave (which means “ghost” in Finnish) was originally known as ETHLend when it launched in November 2017, but the rebranding to Aave happened in September 2018. (This helps explain why this token’s ticker is so different from its name!)
AAVE provides holders with discounted fees on the platform, and it also serves as a governance token — giving owners a say in the future development of the protocol.
AAVE price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/GBP, ETH/GBP, XRP/GBP, LTC/GBP, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above £25,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy AAVE with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
Deposit GBP into your CoinJar via Faster Payments
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!