USD Terra price chart
What is USD Terra
USD Terra (UST) is a US-dollar pegged stablecoin built on the Ethereum network. At all times the value of a single UST token is one US dollar, hence the term stablecoin.
Similar to DAI, UST is a decentralised stablecoin, meaning that it manages its value through an algorithm rather than physically holding the correct amount of USD. In UST’s case, minting each dollar requires the network to burn an equivalent amount of the Terra network’s reserve asset, LUNA.
USD Terra price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy USD Terra instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/GBP, ETH/GBP, XRP/GBP, LTC/GBP, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above £25,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy USD Terra with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!