yearn.finance price chart
What is yearn.finance
YFI, an ERC-20 token, is the governance token of yearn.finance. Yearn.finance is a platform built to utilise other DeFi services (such as Uniswap) for the purpose of simplifying the use of yield farming and maximising its effects.
This governance token, YFI, has a fixed supply of 30,000. At launch, no pre-mining or pre-sale opportunities were provided.
Upon depositing tokens to the yearn.finance platform, users are issued with yTokens which are supplied by liquidity providers (who have been provided with YFI by the protocol). YFI is only distributed to those providing liquidity to the platform through certain yTokens.
Control of the YFI was transferred to a multi-signature wallet, requiring 6 out of 9 participants to agree on proposed changes. Owners of the YFI token are entitled to governance privileges. Any changes to the protocol are always done via on-chain proposals and voting by YFI holders
The token ticker for yearn.finance is YFI.
yearn.finance price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy yearn.finance instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/GBP, ETH/GBP, XRP/GBP, LTC/GBP, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above £25,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to sell yearn.finance with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!