0x Token price chart
What is 0x Token
0x (ZRX) is a permissionless protocol that provides the infrastructure to facilitate the creation of decentralized exchanges on the Ethereum blockchain. The project employs off-chain transaction relayers and Ethereum based smart contracts to provide an open order book and decentralized exchange. The ZRX token functions as payment to relayers by the users of the protocol and a governance token for protocol upgrades.
0x Token price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- 0% maker feeNo maker or auction fees, and taker fees start from 0.10%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/AUD, ETH/AUD, XRP/AUD, LTC/AUD, ZEC/AUD, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store 98% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above $50,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy 0x Token with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!