Band Protocol price chart
What is Band Protocol
Band Protocol is a cross-chain data “oracle” that is able to take real-world data and supply it to smart contracts and other on-chain applications (similar to Chainlink).
Oracles were invented to overcome a basic issue with smart contracts: how do you verify that a condition has been met if that condition is dependent on data from outside the contract? e.g. the price of Bitcoin on a certain date.
BAND tokens can be staked to help verify transactions on the network and are also used by smart contract developers to pay for the services of the network’s oracles.
Band Protocol price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Band Protocol instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/AUD, ETH/AUD, XRP/AUD, LTC/AUD, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above $50,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy Band Protocol with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!