Maker Dai price chart
What is Maker Dai
Dai is collateral-backed money whose value is entirely stored on the Ethereum blockchain. Dai keeps its value stable through a framework of aligned financial incentives, a basket of ERC-20 tokens, that have been staked by their owners.
The Dai is governed by MakerDAO (a decentralised autonomous organisation) and uses the The Maker Protocol (Multi-Collateral Dai (MCD) system), that through Ethereum smart contracts is able to lock away ERC-20 tokens and replace them with an equivalent amount of Dai, thus providing the collateral debt position (CDP). Dai functions in a similar way to other cryptocurrencies, meaning it can be sent to others, used as payments for goods and services, be held as a hedge against market volatility, and much more.
Maker Dai price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Maker Dai instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/AUD, ETH/AUD, XRP/AUD, LTC/AUD, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above $50,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy Maker Dai with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!