Compound price chart
What is Compound
COMP is the governance token which was launched by Compound, a DeFi lending platform, on 16 June 2020. The Compound platform is built on the Ethereum network and is intended to create functioning money markets for Ethereum assets.
The Compound platform uses cTokens and with these native tokens users can simply deposit ERC-20 tokens and receive representative cTokens which allow them to earn interest while also being able to use those funds in other applications.
Compound (COMP) is an ERC-20 asset which creates governance of the Compound platform; the holders of COMP tokens are able to vote on changes to the protocol or delegate these voting rights to an address of their choice.
The token ticker of Compound is COMP.
Compound price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Compound instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/AUD, ETH/AUD, XRP/AUD, LTC/AUD, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above $50,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to sell Compound with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!