Bancor price chart
What is Bancor
Bancor consists of a series of smart contracts that manage the on-chain conversion of tokens. The protocol makes it effortless and quick to convert tokens without having to go through an exchange. The protocol's smart contracts manage the liquidity pools that connect various tokens available in the network.
The major token used on the network is the “Bancor Network Token,” BNT. Currently, Bancor and Uniswap are the frontrunners for this new DeFi trend.
Bancor price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Bancor instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, LTC/BTC, BAT/BTC, USDC/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above €30,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy Bancor with CoinJar
Sign up and create your CoinJar account
Deposit or receive cryptocurrencies into your CoinJar
You're ready to send, receive and store your cryptocurrency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!