Stellar price chart
What is Stellar
Founded in 2014, the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) promotes the development of the Stellar network. The function of the Stellar Network is to facilitate creating, sending and trading of digital representations of any currency and therefore connecting people by providing cheap and simple global payment systems.
Stellar uses the Stellar Consensus Protocol, which is a network of decentralised peers which have the ability to run independently. The Stellar network is created when this decentralised network syncs and reaches consensus.
The currency of the Stellar network is called Stellar lumens. Costs of transaction fees (0.00001 lumens) on the Stellar network are paid using lumens and lumens are also used to conduct multi-currency transactions when the direct market of two currencies is not adequate.
The token ticker of Stellar lumens is XLM.
Stellar price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, LTC/BTC, BAT/BTC, USDC/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above €30,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy Stellar with CoinJar
Sign up and create your CoinJar account
Deposit or receive cryptocurrencies into your CoinJar
You're ready to send, receive and store your cryptocurrency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!