The Graph price chart
What is The Graph
The Graph describes itself as “a protocol for organizing blockchain data and making it easily accessible”, a designation that has also led to it being called the Google of blockchain.
Put simply, The Graph creates an open marketplace where information from different blockchains can be sold to developers who may require it to power their own smart contracts and blockchain protocols. It functions in a similar way to Chainlink (LINK), although Chainlink provides access to off-chain data rather than information already on the blockchain.
The Graph Token (GRT) is the currency that powers this marketplace, offering incentives for those that index, curate and sell the data.
The Graph price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy The Graph instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, LTC/BTC, BAT/BTC, USDC/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above €30,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy The Graph with CoinJar
Sign up and create your CoinJar account
Deposit or receive cryptocurrencies into your CoinJar
You're ready to send, receive and store your cryptocurrency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!