Maker price chart
What is Maker
Maker (MKR) is an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain and it is a governance token which underpins the stablecoin DAI on the protocol of MakerDAO. MKR cannot be mined, but it can be used to pay transaction fees on the Maker system and is used to maintain DAI’s price around $1 USD by either being created or destroyed.
Created in 2014, MakerDAO is a decentralised, open-source project built on the Ethereum blockchain. By holding MKR, the governance token, users are able to manage the project through voting and polling. The Maker Protocol is governed by MakerDAO through the voting power of MKR holders in deciding things such as stability fees.
The token ticker of Maker is MKR.
Maker price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Maker instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, LTC/BTC, BAT/BTC, USDC/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
How to buy Maker with CoinJar
Sign up and create your CoinJar account
Deposit or receive cryptocurrencies into your CoinJar
You're ready to send, receive and store your cryptocurrency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!