Uniswap price chart
What is Uniswap
UNI is the governance token of Uniswap, introduced on Sept. 17, 2020. The Uniswap exchange takes the form of two smart contracts hosted on the Ethereum blockchain and an open source front-end client. Uniswap’s uniqueness is defined by its use of Constant Function Market Makers rather than a typical order book.
Uniswap did not run an ICO or any other token sale, but rather chose to release the UNI token in accordance with a set release schedule.
Uniswap contains two types of contracts, the first being an ‘Exchange Contract’. These contracts contain a pool of a particular token and ETH that users are allowed to swap against. The second contract type is known as the ‘Factory Contract’ which has the role of creating new ‘Exchange Contracts’.
Holders of the UNI token, have influence and are able to voice their opinion when it comes to Uniswap development decisions. UNI token holders are entitled to vote on the funding of grants, partnerships, liquidity mining pools, and other proposals.
The token ticker of Uniswap is UNI.
Uniswap price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, LTC/BTC, BAT/BTC, USDC/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
How to buy Uniswap with CoinJar
Sign up and create your CoinJar account
Deposit or receive cryptocurrencies into your CoinJar
You're ready to send, receive and store your cryptocurrency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!