Badger DAO price chart
What is Badger DAO
Badger DAO (decentralised autonomous organisation) was launched in December 2020 with the aim of integrating Bitcoin more effectively with the DeFi economy.
While DeFi platforms already offer a Bitcoin equivalent known as Wrapped BTC (WBTC, available on CoinJar), the system usually requires centralised custodians to hold the users BTC while they engage with the DeFi ecosystem.
BadgerDAO overcame this by creating an entirely decentralised BTC equivalent known as DIGG. DIGG uses an algorithm to maintain its peg to BTC, much like the way the stablecoin DAI maintains its peg to the US dollar. DIGG tokens can be deposited with BadgerDAO’s own vaults, which then deploy it across a variety of DeFi protocols in a similar way to YFI.
BADGER is the governance token of BadgerDAO. It allows holders to vote on changes to the BadgerDAO protocol and fee structures, while BADGER tokens are paid to developers and users of the platform.
Like Bitcoin, only 21 million BADGER tokens will ever exist.
Badger DAO price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Badger DAO instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, LTC/BTC, BAT/BTC, USDC/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
How to sell Badger DAO with CoinJar
Sign up and create your CoinJar account
Deposit or receive cryptocurrencies into your CoinJar
You're ready to send, receive and store your cryptocurrency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!