Balancer price chart
What is Balancer
Balancer (BAL) is an automated market maker (AMM) built upon the Ethereum blockchain, similar to Uniswap and Curve. AMMs depend on token holders depositing their assets in “liquidity pools” that other traders draw on when they buy and sell assets.
Balancer is unique in that its liquidity pools “self-balance”. Users create pools of certain assets in certain ratios – say 80% ETH, 10% DAI and 10% WBTC – and start earning interest, while still guaranteeing that those ratios won’t be changed by unexpected market movements.
Users earn the BAL token by creating and maintaining liquidity pools. BAL tokens are governance tokens, meaning that they give holders the right to take part in decisions regarding the network. As these decisions often involve rewards and fees being generated by the Balancer protocol, there’s a financial incentive to hold and participate.
Balancer price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Balancer instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, LTC/BTC, BAT/BTC, USDC/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
How to sell Balancer with CoinJar
Sign up and create your CoinJar account
Deposit or receive cryptocurrencies into your CoinJar
You're ready to send, receive and store your cryptocurrency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!