Algorand price chart
What is Algorand
Algorand is a self-sustaining, decentralized, blockchain-based network that supports a wide range of applications. These systems are secure, scalable and efficient, all critical properties for effective applications in the real world. Algorand will support computations that require reliable performance guarantees to create new forms of trust.
The Algorand mainnet became live in June 2019, and was able to handle almost 1 million transactions per day as of December 2020.
Algorand price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/GBP, ETH/GBP, XRP/GBP, LTC/GBP, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above £25,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy Algorand with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
Deposit GBP into your CoinJar via Faster Payments
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!