Loopring price chart
What is Loopring
Loopring is a layer-2 scaling solution built on the Ethereum network.
With a focus on improving the performance and security of decentralised exchanges (DEXs), Loopring uses a technology called zkRollups to achieve transaction throughput of up to 1000x the regular Ethereum network at 1/100th of the cost.
LRC is the native token of the Loopring network. It’s used to pay for transactions and take part in governance decisions, and is paid out to those who participate in the network’s liquidity pools.
Loopring price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Loopring instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/GBP, ETH/GBP, XRP/GBP, LTC/GBP, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above £25,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy Loopring with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!