Paxos Standard price chart
What is Paxos Standard
Founded in September of 2018, Paxos Standard is a flat-collateralized stablecoin. Stablecoins are cryptocurrencies that are designed to minimize the volatility of the price of the stablecoin, relative to a certain stable asset or a basket of assets.
A stablecoin can be pegged to a cryptocurrency or flat money. In some cases, it can even be traded for commodities. Paxos Standard offers the advantage of transacting with blockchain assets through minimized price risk. The Paxos Standard tokens (PAX) are issued as ERC-20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain and are collateralized 1:1 through the USD held in Paxos-owned US bank accounts.
Paxos Standard price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Paxos Standard instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/GBP, ETH/GBP, XRP/GBP, LTC/GBP, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above £25,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy Paxos Standard with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!