Universal Market Access price chart
What is Universal Market Access
Universal Market Access is a platform built on the Ethereum network for the creation of synthetic and derivative asset marketplaces.
While similar to Synthetix, UMA’s focus is on providing the infrastructure for other companies to build their own marketplaces, while also offering a more diverse and niche range of trading opportunities.
UMA is the governance token of Universal Market Access, giving holders the ability to vote on changes to the protocol’s payment mechanics and system upgrades.
Universal Market Access price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Universal Market Access instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/GBP, ETH/GBP, XRP/GBP, LTC/GBP, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above £25,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy Universal Market Access with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!