Chainlink price chart
What is Chainlink
Launched in 2017, LINK is the digital token of the decentralised ChainLink oracle network which is built on the Ethereum network.
The main goal of the ChainLink network is to create tamper-proof smart contracts and connect these smart contracts with resources outside of the blockchain, in other words the network aims to provide reliable, real-world data to smart contracts. This is achieved by the use of oracles to act as a bridge between blockchain smart contracts and external data sources. Oracles provide accurate data in order to maintain reputation scores and gain rewards in the form of LINK tokens.
LINK is an ERC-20 token with a total supply limit of 1 billion tokens.
Chainlink price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Chainlink instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/GBP, ETH/GBP, XRP/GBP, LTC/GBP, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above £25,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to sell Chainlink with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!