Injective price chart
What is Injective
Injective Protocol is a decentralised, cross-chain derivatives exchange built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to access, trade and create futures, options and other synthetic markets.
Emerging as an IEO from Binance Launchpool, Injective is a so-called Layer 2 protocol, offering users a fast, efficient trading platform without the potentially crippling fees of transacting on Ethereum.
The INJ token lets you trade and create new markets, as well as take part in protocol governance (i.e. voting on new listings and fee schedules). You earn INJ by staking, contributing to liquidity pools, hosting exchange nodes and trading profitably.
Injective price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Injective instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/GBP, ETH/GBP, XRP/GBP, LTC/GBP, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above £25,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy Injective with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!