Amp price chart
What is Amp
Amp is a multi-platform insurance token designed to protect transfers while they’re processed by the blockchain. It achieves this through the use of shared collateral pools.
As blockchain transfers can take anywhere from a few seconds to a full day (depending on the network and how much congestion it’s experiencing), Amp offers users protection against price volatility while the transaction is being processed. The collateralised system also means that assets can be used by recipients instantly without having to wait for network confirmation. Amp can be used to source collateral for real world asset transfers too.
AMP is the token used in the Amp collateral pools. People contributing AMP tokens receive more AMP as a reward, but their tokens can be liquidated in the case of a failed transaction. People using the collateral pay 1% transaction fees which are used to buy AMP on market and distribute it to those staking their tokens.
Amp price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Amp instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/AUD, ETH/AUD, XRP/AUD, LTC/AUD, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above $50,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy Amp with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!