EOS price chart
What is EOS
EOS is a platform that’s designed to allow developers to build decentralized apps (otherwise known as DApps for short.)
The project’s goal is relatively simple: to make it as straightforward as possible for programmers to embrace blockchain technology — and ensure that the network is easier to use than rivals. As a result, tools and a range of educational resources are provided to support developers who want to build functional apps quickly. Other priorities include delivering greater levels of scalability than other blockchains, some of which can only handle less than a dozen transactions per second.
EOS also aims to improve the experience for users and businesses. While the project tries to deliver greater security and less friction for consumers, it also vies to unlock flexibility and compliance for enterprises. The blockchain launched back in June 2018.
EOS price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy EOS instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, LTC/BTC, BAT/BTC, USDC/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
How to buy EOS with CoinJar
Sign up and create your CoinJar account
Deposit or receive cryptocurrencies into your CoinJar
You're ready to send, receive and store your cryptocurrency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!