OMG Network price chart
What is OMG Network
OMG Network (OMG), formerly called OmiseGo, is an ERC-20 token built on the Ethereum network. OMG is eponymously named after its creator Omise, a Thailand-based payments processing company.
OMG Network aims to simplify movement of assets and funds between competing payment platforms by serving as platform-agnostic leverage.
The token ticker of OMG Network is OMG.
OMG Network price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy OMG Network instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsETH/BTC, XRP/BTC, LTC/BTC, BAT/BTC, USDC/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above €30,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy OMG Network with CoinJar
Sign up and create your CoinJar account
Deposit or receive cryptocurrencies into your CoinJar
You're ready to send, receive and store your cryptocurrency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!