Fantom price chart
What is Fantom
Fantom is a protocol layer blockchain (similar to Ethereum) on which people can transact, launch smart contracts and build decentralised apps, with a focus on DeFi projects.
Built on top of Ethereum, Fantom employs a unique consensus mechanism (known as Lachesis) to deliver faster and cheaper transactions – typically 1-2 seconds and costing 0.001 cents. Fantom is capable of handling thousands of transactions per second.
FTM is the native token of the Fantom network, being used to pay for transactions and being given to users in the form of staking rewards. It also offers holders the ability to vote on changes to the protocol.
Fantom price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Fantom instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/GBP, ETH/GBP, XRP/GBP, LTC/GBP, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above £25,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy Fantom with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!