Mirror Protocol price chart
What is Mirror Protocol
Mirror Protocol is a decentralised derivatives platform that allows for the creation and trading of synthetic versions of real-world assets through what’s known as Mirrored Assets. Users create markets by committing 150% of the value in collateral and the price is recalibrated every 30 seconds using decentralised oracles (currently performed by Band Protocol).
MIR is the protocol’s governance token, giving holders the ability to vote on changes to the protocol and the development of the project. It can be earned by staking MIR tokens, as well as providing collateral to liquidity pools.
Mirror Protocol price calculator
Beginner's Guide to Digital Currency blog series
Buy Mirror Protocol instantly with credit/debit card
Advanced digital currency trading with CoinJar Exchange
- Data insightsPowerful data features include live orderbook, market depth and price charts.
- Low feesTaker fees from 0.10% and maker fees as low as 0%.
- Multiple marketsBTC/AUD, ETH/AUD, XRP/AUD, LTC/AUD, ETH/BTC, XRP/BTC and more.
- Safe, secure & trustedWe store at least 90% of digital funds in an offline, wallet backed by high-level encryption.
- Auction windowsTake advantage of the three daily auction windows to get a fairer price.
- Trading desk (OTC)For orders above $50,000 with competitive rates and flexible settlement. Learn more.
How to buy Mirror Protocol with CoinJar
Open your account and verify your identity
You're done! Now you're all set to buy and sell digital currency!
Use CoinJar on any device
Easy to use!
CoinJar’s new app has made it so much easier for me to manage my digital currencies, and I especially love the new Swipe section! Keep it up!